We’re very excited to announce the theme of our 5th Web Carnival: Race & Queerness in ELT. It’s consists of a month-long Community of Practice (November 2020) discussion online and a 2-day web conference (5-6 December 2020). For the latter, we encourage you to put in a proposal to give a talk or be part of a forum by 30 September. For more info, read about this year’s Web Carnival here.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Post CELTA professional development 4: the 5 keys to avoiding a bad first year as a teacher
- Post-CELTA professional development 3: approaches to lesson planning
- Post-CELTA professional development 2: what teacher education awaits you in the first five years?
- Post-CELTA professional development 1: working within time constraints
- Web Carnvial: Call for Speakers