We’re very excited to announce the theme of our 5th Web Carnival: Race & Queerness in ELT. It’s consists of a month-long Community of Practice (November 2020) discussion online and a 2-day web conference (5-6 December 2020). For the latter, we encourage you to put in a proposal to give a talk or be part of a forum by 30 September. For more info, read about this year’s Web Carnival here.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- How Short Videos are Shaping the Future of Teacher Development in ELT – Rozitah Abu Samah
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 14: 10 Ways of getting back into your teaching routine after time away from the classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 13: 8 Great Ways to Enhance Teenage Learner Motivation in the Language Classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 12: 7 Good Places to Find Supplemental ELT Listening Materials
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 11: 4 Great Listening Energizers