We’re very excited to announce the theme of our 5th Web Carnival: Race & Queerness in ELT. It’s consists of a month-long Community of Practice (November 2020) discussion online and a 2-day web conference (5-6 December 2020). For the latter, we encourage you to put in a proposal to give a talk or be part of a forum by 30 September. For more info, read about this year’s Web Carnival here.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Celebrating the UN’s International Mother Language Day
- Five Ideas for Engaging in Professional Development in 2024
- A New Era of Assessment Evolution – Marcela C. Danowski
- Transformative Pathways: Nurturing Inclusive Teacher Development for Tomorrow – Ali Caszadeh Mataki
- Empowering Educators: The Future of Teacher Development through Microlearning – Cesar Correa Larroca