I have just arrived home from our joint event with LAMSIG on ‘Developing Teachers in Developing Schools’ in Brighton which was a great success. The event brought together ELT teachers and management to discuss themes such as: ‘CPD Going forward with your teachers’ and ‘Peer observation – how can we make it work?’. There were plenaries and workshops but the most interesting discussions took place during the OST sessions which are a sort of very long coffee break. I attended one on PD seen as an ongoing and continuous process rather than an event. Join our Pre-Conference event entitled ‘A magical mystery tour from the Beatles to the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic via half-man half-biscuit.’ in Liverpool to find out more about OST.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Call for volunteers – YOU could be a part of the TDSIG committee
- Post-CELTA professional development 5: 10 techniques for dealing with your first observed lesson
- Post CELTA professional development 4: the 5 keys to avoiding a bad first year as a teacher
- Post-CELTA professional development 3: approaches to lesson planning
- Post-CELTA professional development 2: what teacher education awaits you in the first five years?