I have just arrived home from our joint event with LAMSIG on ‘Developing Teachers in Developing Schools’ in Brighton which was a great success. The event brought together ELT teachers and management to discuss themes such as: ‘CPD Going forward with your teachers’ and ‘Peer observation – how can we make it work?’. There were plenaries and workshops but the most interesting discussions took place during the OST sessions which are a sort of very long coffee break. I attended one on PD seen as an ongoing and continuous process rather than an event. Join our Pre-Conference event entitled ‘A magical mystery tour from the Beatles to the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic via half-man half-biscuit.’ in Liverpool to find out more about OST.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 14: 10 Ways of getting back into your teaching routine after time away from the classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 13: 8 Great Ways to Enhance Teenage Learner Motivation in the Language Classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 12: 7 Good Places to Find Supplemental ELT Listening Materials
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 11: 4 Great Listening Energizers
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 10: 9 Golden Rules for Using Games in the Language Classroom