Let’s face it. Christmas TV is rubbish. Luckily, Scott Thornbury has recently posted this video on his site, An A-Z of ELT, under the title “M is for Method”. Perfect holiday entertainment for anyone interested in teacher development.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- A New Era of Assessment Evolution – Marcela C. Danowski
- Transformative Pathways: Nurturing Inclusive Teacher Development for Tomorrow – Ali Caszadeh Mataki
- Empowering Educators: The Future of Teacher Development through Microlearning – Cesar Correa Larroca
- How Short Videos are Shaping the Future of Teacher Development in ELT – Rozitah Abu Samah
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 14: 10 Ways of getting back into your teaching routine after time away from the classroom