In the next issue of our Teacher Development Newsletter we will run an article on how our members deal with noisy and disruptive classes. A colleague of mine explains to his classes at the start of the year that pupils will be given an extra assignment if they don’t listen. He has a special folder with 10 different assignments. The class may decide which number their classmate gets. It is often enough just to mention that there is this folder waiting with extra homework. Then if there is extra work, the class may decide on the particular number, which gives them a feeling of power. How do you deal with discipline problems? Please share your ideas with us.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Celebrating the UN’s International Mother Language Day
- Five Ideas for Engaging in Professional Development in 2024
- A New Era of Assessment Evolution – Marcela C. Danowski
- Transformative Pathways: Nurturing Inclusive Teacher Development for Tomorrow – Ali Caszadeh Mataki
- Empowering Educators: The Future of Teacher Development through Microlearning – Cesar Correa Larroca