In the next issue of our Teacher Development Newsletter we will run an article on how our members deal with noisy and disruptive classes. A colleague of mine explains to his classes at the start of the year that pupils will be given an extra assignment if they don’t listen. He has a special folder with 10 different assignments. The class may decide which number their classmate gets. It is often enough just to mention that there is this folder waiting with extra homework. Then if there is extra work, the class may decide on the particular number, which gives them a feeling of power. How do you deal with discipline problems? Please share your ideas with us.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Beyond the Communicative Approach – A TDSIG Workshop for November 2019
- My IATEFL experience by Adi Rajan
- TDSIG Member Offer: Being a Teacher Trainer course with Sheffield
- Teacher development online – smart, sexy, sensible or same as it ever was?
- TDSIG competition: win a place on a Teacher Development course