This week our dilemma is on ‘no child/learner left behind.’ What to do with diversity in your classroom? Teachers move away from the problem-based approach and move more towards the needs-based approach. Do you think you are trained to cater for pupils/learners with learning difficulties? And what do you do with highly talented pupils/learners? Do we as language teachers need to change our mindset?
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Call for volunteers – YOU could be a part of the TDSIG committee
- Post-CELTA professional development 5: 10 techniques for dealing with your first observed lesson
- Post CELTA professional development 4: the 5 keys to avoiding a bad first year as a teacher
- Post-CELTA professional development 3: approaches to lesson planning
- Post-CELTA professional development 2: what teacher education awaits you in the first five years?