This week our dilemma is on ‘no child/learner left behind.’ What to do with diversity in your classroom? Teachers move away from the problem-based approach and move more towards the needs-based approach. Do you think you are trained to cater for pupils/learners with learning difficulties? And what do you do with highly talented pupils/learners? Do we as language teachers need to change our mindset?
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- How Short Videos are Shaping the Future of Teacher Development in ELT – Rozitah Abu Samah
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 14: 10 Ways of getting back into your teaching routine after time away from the classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 13: 8 Great Ways to Enhance Teenage Learner Motivation in the Language Classroom
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 12: 7 Good Places to Find Supplemental ELT Listening Materials
- Post-CELTA Professional Development 11: 4 Great Listening Energizers