This week our dilemma is on ‘no child/learner left behind.’ What to do with diversity in your classroom? Teachers move away from the problem-based approach and move more towards the needs-based approach. Do you think you are trained to cater for pupils/learners with learning difficulties? And what do you do with highly talented pupils/learners? Do we as language teachers need to change our mindset?
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Beyond the Communicative Approach – A TDSIG Workshop for November 2019
- My IATEFL experience by Adi Rajan
- TDSIG Member Offer: Being a Teacher Trainer course with Sheffield
- Teacher development online – smart, sexy, sensible or same as it ever was?
- TDSIG competition: win a place on a Teacher Development course