Taíza Lombardi is a teacher and teacher educator based in Brazil. She has been teaching for over 20 years and was a partner in a school for people over 50 years of age where she worked with this demographic for 8 years. She contributed to the Raise Up! materials writing lessons focused on older learners . She is an Michigan ECPE and Cambridge CELTA holder and she has a postgraduate degree in English Language Teaching and Translation from PUC-PR in which she had the chance to specialize in formative assessment. She is Cambridge “Train the Trainer” certified. She is also a Speaking examiner. She is currently teaching one-to-one lessons and, relying on her solid background as a DoS, she’s also working with novice or experienced academic coordinators who wish to improve their skills.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Celebrating the UN’s International Mother Language Day
- Five Ideas for Engaging in Professional Development in 2024
- A New Era of Assessment Evolution – Marcela C. Danowski
- Transformative Pathways: Nurturing Inclusive Teacher Development for Tomorrow – Ali Caszadeh Mataki
- Empowering Educators: The Future of Teacher Development through Microlearning – Cesar Correa Larroca