Helen Slee is a nonbinary British-Canadian English language teacher who has been teaching English since 2015 to learners of all ages and levels. They have taught online and in multiple countries, including five years in Spain, and have spoken and written about ELT since 2020, and will not stop anytime soon. They are currently completing their DipTESOL, and always looking for professional development opportunities.
Subscribe via Email
Listen to our podcast
- Celebrating the UN’s International Mother Language Day
- Five Ideas for Engaging in Professional Development in 2024
- A New Era of Assessment Evolution – Marcela C. Danowski
- Transformative Pathways: Nurturing Inclusive Teacher Development for Tomorrow – Ali Caszadeh Mataki
- Empowering Educators: The Future of Teacher Development through Microlearning – Cesar Correa Larroca