Save the date! TDSIG’s 4th Web Carnival is on Saturday 23 February!
Theme: Developing Development
What does Teacher Development look like in 2019? It’s very easy to talk about ’21st Century’ TD, but what does this actually mean? To this end, TDSIG invites you to join us for our fourth Web Carnival where we will look at how past approaches or initiatives to TD may be reworked for current contexts or how new ways of developing may be brought about. Our #tdsigcarnival consists of:
- A live online event
- Blog post contributions from you!
- Short 30-60 second videos from you!
- Tweets from you!
1. Live event programme PROVISIONAL
2. Call for participation
Our Web Carnival is always a mixture of participants, not only speakers on the day of our live event! This year, we’re looking TD success stories from everywhere! Tweet your video or blog post to us using #tdsigcarnival or link on our FB page, and we’ll add it here. Check out some examples from participants already!
Our first event each year is our TDSIG Web Carnival, which typically occurs in the first three months of the year. Through it, we aim to create a multimodal online sharing experience that curates a mixture of a live event with speakers from our community, related blog posts, Facebook posts, and tweets.
Our goals in creating and executing the Web Carnival are to:
- Draw in experiences and stories from our members related to teacher development situations and learnings
- Build on existing knowledge from within our global membership and engage in a multimodal experience