The Teacher Development SIG Newsletter is published three times a year in electronic format. It includes conference reports, interviews, updates on TDSIG events, as well as feature articles by experienced teachers and new ones alike from all over the world.
The TDSIG Newsletter is currently edited by Willy Cardoso and Adam Simpson.
Call for Articles – TDSIG Newsletter
Would you like to share your teacher development story, journey, innovation, challenge or success?
We are looking for contributions, long or short, practical or slightly more academic.
- practical activities (e.g. observation tasks; workshop plans; etc)
- conference reports (summaries of talks or your overall experience attending a conference)
- reflections (that a-ha moment that changed everything, or a little thing)
- contexts (how teacher development is enacted in your context; the challenges, innovations, etc)
- stories (metaphors, anecdotes and images that make us reflect and develop as teachers)
Guidelines: 500-1800 words. MS Word. Arial font, size 12 and single spacing. References in APA 6th ed. (max. 10)
Please include a 30-40 word biodata and a headshot. You can include images/photos to illustrate the article provided you own the copyright.
Copy and any questions should be directed to Willy Cardoso (Editor) at cardoso.elt @ gmail.com
SAMPLE Issue 70 free to download here: